Enhance Your Printed Materials Using Kompac Coating Systems
Apply UV, Aqueous, Primer & Specialty Coatings to A Wide Variety Of Substrates To Make Your Product Stand Out
UV & Aqueous Coating and Priming Equipment for Every Need!
Whether you want to flood coat an entire substrate or add spot coating onto a certain area, Kompac will help you create a visually outstanding finished product! Digital or offset, sheet or roll, large or small volumes – Kompac will have a coating system that will fit your need!
Flood coating and curing systems for sheet or web running inline or offline.
- Easily apply UV, aqueous, specialty coatings and primers to both sides of the sheet or roll, in a single pass
- Reduce the time it takes per project by eliminating the need to recirculate and coat a second time
- Can be used inline or offline, for sheet-fed application
- Optional high-pile feeders and stackers allow for higher volume sheet coating
- Uses Solid State Digital UV lamp controller that permits infinite curing and temperature control, saving power and money
- Additional add-ons include: in-line conveyors, IR drying, sheet detection (to prevent fires), and corona treating
- 2-minute coating change (no tanks to clean!)
Offline coating and curing systems used for flood and spot coating sheets.
- Spot or Flood Coating…including 3D Textured Spot and Spot Not – allowing areas to be free of coating for variable data printing or visual effect
- Optional die-cutting, perfing, or creasing
- Automatic stream feeder accepts pallets/dollies right from your digital or offset press (No “hand” loading means it is the perfect solution for variable data or sequential jobs)
- Handles substrates up to 22” x 32” (560mm x 800mm)
- Automatic feeder (coat up to 5500 sheets per hour)
- System includes the Kompac High Pile Pallet/Dolly Stacker, handles 34”(86cm) lift
- 2-minute cleanup and change over time when using different coatings and primers
Desktop UV & Aqueous coater for digital labels rolls or cut sheets up to 10” wide.
- Compact, flood coating system
- Easily apply UV, aqueous, specialty coatings and primers
- Handles rolls up to 10” wide by unlimited length (can also handle sheets)
- Designed to support the short run label market
- Allows users to create premium labels using low cost substrates
- Can be placed inline or offline
- Optional unwind/rewind or feed table/delivery chute for sheets
- Provides coating control and speed adjustment on-the-fly with a color touch screen
- Eliminates the need for re-circulation of the coating – no waste!
- 2-minute standard coating change