Glunz & Jensen ICTP
Second generation of iCtP Computer-to-Plate systems
- Produce press-ready aluminum plates without the use of chemical processing
- High quality digital plates with accurate registration
- For small to medium format offset printers
Affordability – Significantly smaller investment than the cost of current, laser-based plate imaging systems
- Ease-of-use – Operates in daylight conditions; no pressroom changes are required to plate clamping or press chemistries
- Environmentally friendly – No disposal of processing chemicals into the waste stream eliminating disposal costs
- Suitable for commercial printers, small and medium newspapers, and some book printing.
- Compatible with 2-up, 4-up and 8-up press formats up to 914 x 1140 mm.